GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SITE www.forestofherbs-bg.com
I. SUBJECT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the site www.forestofherbs-bg.com. By using the online store on the website, www.forestofherbs-bg.com, you declare that you accept and agree to these terms.
These General Terms and Conditions represent an agreement between you (as users and / or visitors) and Forest of Herbs Ltd., UIC 203906935, with commercial registration address: Sofia, Triaditsa district, 48 Solunska Str., With manager Vera Tornov , and aim to regulate the conditions under which Forest of Herbs Ltd. offers the products and services provided on or through www.forestofherbs-bg.com.
The Services are offered only if these General Terms and Conditions are accepted. If you do not agree to these terms - please do not use www.forestofherbs-bg.com.
Users under the age of 18 must have the explicit consent of a parent / guardian to use the services.
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer
1. Name of the Provider: Forest of Herbs Ltd.;
2. Headquarters and address of management Sofia, Triaditsa district, 48 Solunska Str .;
3. Address for exercising the activity: Sofia, Triaditsa district, 48 Solunska Str .;
4. Correspondence data: Sofia, Triaditsa district, 48 Solunska Str .;
5. Entry in public registers: UIC: 203906935;
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms are used with the following meaning:
• “SUPPLIER”, “PROVIDER” is “Forest of Herbs” Ltd. with UIC 203906935;
• "PAGE", “SITE”, “WEBSITE” is the website www.forestofherbs-bg.com;
• "USER" is any individual who uses any of the services on the site www.forestofherbs-bg.com, only for personal non-commercial use, provided that he respects and complies with all copyrights and relevant designations.
• "SERVICE / s" of the site includes access to the products, services and information resources / data of the site provided through a web browser;
• "PRODUCT / s", "GOODS" are vegan organic foods and mixes offered for sale with high quality and guaranteed origin, with a high content of antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and nutrients that improve the general condition of the body and increase immunity.
• "PARTNER" is any person with whom "Forest of Herbs" Ltd. is in a contractual relationship, which has the right to provide additional information about its services to users of the site.
• "PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA" - operation or operations performed by automatic or non-automatic means such as: collection, recording, organizing, storing, blocking, deleting or destroying data about users of services from the site.
IV. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Forest of Herbs Ltd. collects and processes personal data of website users in strict compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. Forest of Herbs Ltd. makes all necessary efforts to protect the personal data of the users of the site against illegal processing. Technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect personal data, which provide a level of protection commensurate with the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the data to be protected.
V. E-SHOP www.forestofherbs-bg.com
The e-shop is available at the Internet address www.forestofherbs-bg.com, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by www.forestofherbs-bg.com, including the following:
- To receive information about new products offered by www.forestofherbs-bg.com;
- To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions;
- To be notified of the rights arising from the law mainly through the interface of the website www.forestofherbs-bg.com on the Internet;
- To exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance for the goods offered by the Supplier, for which the right of withdrawal is applicable.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
• Users are not allowed to generate too much traffic to the website.
• Users are not allowed to disable or disrupt the functionality of the website and to carry out malicious attacks.
• The type and specifics of the possibilities for using the website may be changed unilaterally, at the discretion of Forest of Herbs Ltd., including the content of the website and the content of these General Terms and Conditions.
• All users receive the right to use the services of the site only for personal / non-commercial purposes in compliance with applicable law and the requirements set out in these General Terms.
• Access to the site may be temporarily suspended or restricted in order to maintain the site or introduce new services. Due to the nature of the Internet, uninterrupted access cannot be guaranteed.
• Users are not allowed to create links to our site, on a website that is not their property.
• Placing our page in a "frame" on another Page or creating a link to a section of our Page other than the home page is prohibited.
• We reserve the right to withdraw our consent to link via "links" to our site without notice. We reserve the right to remove a link to our site at any time.
• Both you and we may suspend or terminate your ability to use the Site at any time, for a specific reason or in the absence thereof. We may also block your access to the page in the event of:
• (a) violation of these General Terms and Conditions;
• (b) if we are unable to verify or identify the information you provide;
• (c) if we believe that your actions may result in financial loss or legal liability for you, our customers or our organization.
• The site www.forestofherbs-bg.com can provide the collected statistical information on the site traffic to advertisers / advertising agencies, which keep statistics on clicks and other actions of users on their advertising banners and links, to compile internal statistics, as well as the goals of direct marketing.
VI. PRESENTATION OF PRODUCTS
The page www.forestofherbs-bg.com presents vegan organic foods and mixes of high quality and guaranteed origin, with a high content of antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and nutrients that improve the general condition of the body and increase immunity.
Each product presented on the site is accompanied by a price and basic features. Forest of Herbs Ltd. has the right at any time and without notice to make changes in the published products, services and prices. It is possible that some of the information published on the site relates to products that are not available and are not currently available. If a certain product is not available, Forest of Herbs Ltd. reserves the first to reject the conclusion of the contract.
Forest of Herbs Ltd. is not responsible for technical errors in the presentation of the products.
The registration of the Users of the site www.forestofherbs-bg.com can be done in several ways:
1. By using a Facebook account;
2. By using a Google Account;
3. By registration with personal e-mail.
In order to register the User with your own e-mail, you need to provide an active e-mail and password. By filling in his data and pressing the buttons "Yes, I accept" and "Registration", the User declares that he is familiar with these General Terms, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User. A User account is created, and can be supplemented with delivery data.
Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change.
In case a profile in web social networks or other networks is used for registration of the User, a party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration in the respective social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Registered users have the right to comment on the Provider's blog posts on www.forestofherbs-bg.com, following the rules regarding the comments in the Blog
Users enter into a contract for the sale of goods offered by www.forestofherbs-bg.com through the interface of the Provider, available on its website or other means of distance communication.
Pursuant to the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods specified by him through the interface.
Users pay the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods in accordance with the conditions set out on www.forestofherbs-bg.com and these General Terms.
Users enter into a contract of sale with the Provider according to the following procedure:
For an order without registration it is necessary for the User to provide data for the delivery and to choose a method for payment of the price, after which to confirm his order. By pressing the order button you place a binding order for the products listed in the cart. Before submitting the binding order, you can correct and change your orders at any time using the delete button. In addition, all data entered is displayed for review before the binding order is sent.
The Provider delivers the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and conditions set by the Provider on the website of the e-shop and in accordance with these General Terms.
The supplier retains ownership of the delivered goods until the price of the product is paid.
The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
When placing an order, the User receives a confirmation by e-mail that his order has been accepted, as well as a phone call from our confirmation assistant.
For orders and specification of order details please contact us at the phone number in the Contacts section.
All prices listed on the site are in BGN.
The prices of the products include VAT, in the cases where its charging is envisaged.
The price for delivery is determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods. For delivery conditions and delivery prices, please refer to the "Delivery conditions" section.
Forest of Herbs Ltd. has the right to change the prices at its discretion and at any time, without prior notification to the Users. The user is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of placing the order. In case of technical errors in the publication of the prices of the products on the site, Forest of Herbs Ltd. has the right to refuse the execution of the order and does not owe compensation in any way to the User.
In case of price reduction, the reduced prices are announced, and the new price is placed next to the old one, which is crossed out.
Forest of Herbs Ltd. accepts payments with:
1. Cash on delivery;
2. With credit / debit card;
3. With a PayPal account.
4. Personally in our physical store in Sofia, 48 Solunska Str.
The consumer pays for the ordered products to the courier by cash on delivery at the time of their delivery, unless he has chosen payment by debit, credit card or PayPal or personal receivable from the physical store.
The User has the right to open the shipment in the presence of the courier and to be convinced of its good condition before paying the amount due on the bill of lading.
If the User notices violations in the integrity of the transport packaging, they must be described in a report by the representative of the courier company.
The buyer is obliged upon receipt of the goods by a courier or an employee of the company, to immediately confirm that it corresponds to what he ordered.
If as a result of transportation there is damage to the product and they are not registered in writing, "Forest of Herbs" Ltd. will not be able to recognize the complaint.
VI. DISCLAIMER OF PURCHASED PRODUCT
The consumer has the right to refuse one or more of the ordered products within 14 days of receipt of the order in case the product is in the form in which it is delivered, in its original packaging, without traces of use or violation of trade. type of product, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 55 of Bulgarian Consumer Protection Act, except in the cases of Art. 57 of the Bulgarian Consumer Protection Act, namely:
1. for the provision of services in which the service is fully provided and the performance has started with the explicit prior consent of the consumer and confirmation by him that he knows that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the contract is fully performed by the trader;
2. for delivery of goods or services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial market, which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur during the term for exercising the right of withdrawal;
3. for delivery of goods, made to order of the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
4. for delivery of goods, which due to their nature may deteriorate their quality or have a short shelf life;
5. for delivery of sealed goods, which have been unsealed after their delivery and cannot be returned due to reasons related to hygiene or health protection;
6. for delivery of goods, which after they have been delivered and due to their nature have mixed with other goods, from which they cannot be separated;
7. for delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale, in which case the delivery may be made not earlier than 30 days from the conclusion of the contract, and the actual value of which depends on the fluctuations of the market, which cannot be controlled by the trader;
8. in which the consumer has explicitly asked the trader to visit him in his home for the purpose of carrying out urgent activities for repair or maintenance; where, on such a visit, the trader provides other services in addition to those requested by the consumer or delivers goods other than the spare parts needed to carry out the repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
9. for delivery of sealed sound recordings or video recordings or sealed computer software, which are unsealed after delivery;
10. for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the delivery of such editions;
11. concluded during a public auction;
12. for the provision of accommodation services, which are not for the purpose of living, transport of goods, car rental, catering services or provision of services related to entertainment activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or term for implementation;
13. for the provision of digital content, which is not delivered on a material medium, when the execution has started with the explicit consent of the user, who has confirmed that he knows that in this way he will lose his right of withdrawal.
In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the user must notify Forest of Herbs Ltd. by first contacting the customer service center at www.forestofherbs-bg.com on tel .: +359 088 4888676. Then it is necessary to provide us with your name, mailing address, telephone number, order number and e-mail address, as well as your decision to withdraw from the contract with an unambiguous application, which should be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the transport costs for returning the goods are at the expense of the consumer.
Forest of Herbs Ltd. refunds only to a bank account specified by the user within 14 days of receiving the product back.
Forest of Herbs Ltd. has the right to postpone the refund until the product is returned.
The user should send the product to Forest of Herbs Ltd. no later than 14 days from the day he received it.
The product must be returned in its original packaging in its entirety, complete and without damage.
For more information, please visit the Product Return Terms section.
XIII. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The site www.forestofherbs-bg.com may contain special links (links, hyperlinks) to other websites maintained by third parties. The site is not responsible for the legality, completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of information resources of third parties to which electronic links from this site point, nor for the legality of the activities of these third parties.
If you choose to use these links, you leave our site and, as we do not control the relevant pages, we are not responsible for their content, advertising materials published on them, products or services offered, and for any questions or disputes that may arise. in connection with these pages.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video or photo files, software and applications published or available on the site, as well as all copyrights, trademark, design and other intellectual property rights to them (collectively referred to as "Content"). ) are our property or the property of our users, licensors and / or Content providers. This includes, without limitation, the organization and layout of the site and the software used for this purpose, which is our property or the property of our users, suppliers and / or licensors. By using our site, you agree that the Content and its components are only available for personal use and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or provided in any other way.
Except for the cases of permitted use of the Content described above, or in accordance with the requirements of copyright law, you are responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions to use the Content and its components published on the site. This includes those photos, illustrations and videos that are licensed by third parties. If you wish to receive information about the copyright holder of a specific photo, illustration or video, please contact us: email@example.com and we will provide you with the necessary information. You agree to comply with all applicable legal rules and regulations regarding the lawful use of the site. You may not remove copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices from the materials available on the Site.
XV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• Forest of Herbs Ltd. is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information resources on the site.
• Forest of Herbs Ltd. is not responsible for the information (including its completeness and accuracy) contained in sites to which this site contains links.
• Forest of Herbs Ltd. is entitled to compensation for all damages, costs and claims of third parties that are a consequence of violation of these general conditions and / or unregulated use of the services on the site.
• Forest of Herbs Ltd. is not liable for any damages suffered by the user as a result of force majeure or those that are beyond his control and cannot be avoided - such as temporary interruption of access to the website, due to technical reasons and others.
XVI. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
All disputes arising out of or relating to these General Terms and Conditions, including disputes arising out of or relating to their interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes for filling gaps in the General Terms and Conditions or adapting them to new circumstances, will be resolved by understanding and mutual concessions.
In the event that no agreement can be reached that satisfies the parties to the dispute, and according to Article 181n, paragraph 4 of the Consumer Protection Act, you can use the following electronic link to the CPC or the online dispute resolution platform (platform for ODR) within the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) between consumers and traders is out-of-court conciliation on a voluntary basis.
The Joint Conciliation Commissions assist in reaching an agreement between consumers and traders in disputes over contracts for the sale of goods and the provision of services.
The fact that a separate provision of these General Terms and Conditions is or may be declared illegal, invalid or inapplicable does not lead to the illegality, invalidity and inapplicability of the other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
If you are not satisfied with any of the elements of the site www.forestofherbs-bg.com or you do not agree with the clause / s of these General Terms and Conditions - you should stop using www.forestofherbs-bg.com.